Combining other window types with awning windows gives you countless design and functional possibilities. Installing Kento’s awning windows with picture or fixed windows (see pages 6 and 7) brings light, style, fresh air,
and a cool breeze to virtually any room configuration. For ultimate quality, style, and flexibility in your building or renovation project, insist on Kento windows!
Why Churches, Schools, Businesses, & Homes Love Awning Windows
Ever notice how many churches, schools, and businesses use awning windows? These windows offer superior airflow and cooling especially when installed high on a wall, since warm air is often trapped in the upper portion of a room. Awning windows also provide greater security since they are less likely to allow enough room for someone to enter through them when left open. Again this is especially true when installed high.
Built for Newfoundland and Labrador’s harsh climate, Kento’s awning windows can often be left open even in heavy rain,delivering airflow with little risk of water getting in. Homeowners are increasingly turning to awning windows as an excellent investment. And now, so can you. Ask your local window dealer about Kento awning windows!
- A 7⁄8” sealed unit with warm-edge Duralite spacer
- Multichamber frame and sash, fully welded
- Integrated 3⁄4” wood return to ease installation of trim
- Folding handle to reduce interference with blinds
- Stainless steel hinges to resist rust
- Triple weatherstripping to reduce draft and save money
- Concealed energy-efficient drain hole to reduce draft
- Integrated Brickmould with nailing fin (Comfort Series)
- Insert or Brickmould options (Comfort Select Series)