Kento’s picture windows have a larger glass area for better energy efficiency and larger viewing area. These windows come in a range of stunning shapes to enhance the architectural highlights of your home, whether you’re bringing light to a grand entrance or a cozy nook.
Kento offers many shapes, sizes, and styles, just a few of which are shown here. Our picture windows can even include creative finishes such as stained!
For larger rectangular applications, a fixed casement window is recommended. This will result in a slightly reduced glass area but the heavier profile will provide stronger structural support.
- Multi-chamber frame, fully welded.
- 3 1⁄4” all-PVC frame with integrated installation bracket track.
- A 3⁄4” or 7⁄8” dual-seal insulated glass unit with warm-edge Duralite Spacer for energy savings.
- Fusion-welded corners for superior strength.
- A wide range of shapes.Internal glazing stops for security and easy replacement of glass.
- Internal glazing stops for security and easy replacement of glass.
- Integrated 3⁄4” wood return to ease installation of trim.
- Insert or Brickmould options.