Kento’s casement windows make a statement about your home, your tastes, and your focus on quality. Just as important, they let you do so without spending more than your budget will allow. It is a balance that we consider essential, and our customers agree.
Why Kento Casement Windows?
Casement windows are one of the most popular window types in Atlantic Canada. Their thermal standards come close to what you would find in a fixed windows, with their ability to handle harsh environments and extremely cold temperatures. Yet they also have the added advantage of being able to be opened for cool breezes and fresh air.
Kento casement windows feature exceptional construction standards. Every element — from the fully-welded frame and sash to the energy-efficient certified components — is carefully engineered to deliver top performance and aesthetic appeal for years to come.
Ready to enjoy a new standard of style and savings? Ask your local window dealer about Kento casement windows. With Kento, a beautiful view is in your future!
- A 7⁄8” sealed unit with warm-edge Duralite spacer
- Multichamber frame and sash, fully welded
- Dual-arm operator to provide improved operating stability
- Integrated 3⁄4” wood return to ease installation of trim
- Folding handle to reduce interference with blinds
- Stainless steel hinges to resist rust
- Triple weatherstripping to reduce draft and save money
- Concealed energy-efficient drain hole to reduce draft
- Integrated Brickmould with nailing fin (Comfort Series)
- Insert or Brickmould options (Comfort Select Series)
- Multi-point locks for added security and energy savings (Casement)